Apply the skills you learned in jewelry 1 and build your confidence with this 4 week power course designed to expand the foundation of skills you learned in jewelry 1.
In this 4 week class you will be practicing
• More challenging layered soldered pieces
• Decorative elements to bezels
• Soldering bails and jump rings to pendants and chain
We will revisit and build on:
• Bezel setting
• Textures and Patinas
These projects are designed to challenge you and make you more confident in your skills as a silversmith.
• This class meets once a week for 4 weeks
• Includes 2 days open studio time to practice the skills you are learning!*
• See our facebook page for examples of what students of Harold Studio are making in this class
• Please contact us if you would like to setup a time to take this class other than the times listed
Upcoming Class Dates:
Tuesdays, starting July 9th: 6-9pm
••Select the date under the date bar to reserve your space now!
Week 1 & 2: Solder overlay pendant. Frame, cutout, backing, bail, soldered jump rings and clasp.
Week 3&4: Intermediate cabochon ring & or pendant. Decorative wire and bezel soldering