Harold Studio Class Materials
We’re looking forward to Beyond Jewelry 1 with you!
We require that everyone in the studio wear closed toed shoes. Also, if you have long hair, please tie it back when you are in the studio.
Please have materials purchased by the first day of class or plan on purchasing them from the studio the day of class. You can purchase the entire class kit from the studio for $65 as well as your cabochons (which are a separate cost).
• 1’ each of Hard, Medium & Easy solder wire
• 3x1” 20 Gauge Silver Sheet
• 6+ 5mm 20 gauge jump rings
• 16"(or more) silver chain (2.2-3.6 ID) with clasp
• 6" 16 gauge square wire
• 6" double half round silver wire .85 x 4.3mm
• 1 cabochon of your choice
• 6" fancy bezel wire
• 6" 16g twist wire
* Bring finishing tools and drill bits from Jewelry 1
Locally, you can purchase supplies at C&D Silver, Langert Netzband Jewelers, Phoenix Jewelry Supply, Lonnie's and SJ Jewelry Supply
Langert Netzband Jewelers
• C & D Silver is offering 5% off materials for Harold Studio students
••Excludes Metal and sale items
C and D Silver Co
15846 N Cave Creek Rd # 1,
Phoenix, AZ 85032-3544