In this summer jewelry camp for students grades 5-8, at Harold Studio in Downtown Phoenix, students will learn:• Piercing
Each day, students will learn and practice new jewelry making skills and come home with different projects they have made.
• This class meets every day from 9-3pm for one week
We offer single day rates at $75. Contact the studio to setup a specific day if you would like this option.
• Maximum enrollment is 8 children per session.
• See our facebook page for reviews and examples of what students of Harold Studio are making in this class
• Please contact us if you would like to setup a time to take this class other than the times listed
• Materials list INCLUDED
• Aftercare available for $10/hour until 5:30pm each day
• Financing available
• Sign up by April 1st for 10% off! Use discount code kidscamp in checkout.
Upcoming Class Dates:
••Select the date under the date bar to reserve your space now!
Day 1: Wire Wrap
Day 2: Textures, Patinas, Piercing
Day 3: Riveting & Soldering
Day 4: Ring Making
Day 5: Big Project