In this 5 Week, beginners jewelry making class at Harold Studio in Downtown Phoenix, you will learn:
- Become a proficient silversmith in 5 weeks!
Each week, you will learn and practice a new jewelry making skill with a different project.
- Week 1: Textures, Piercing and Sawing.
- Week 2 & 3: Sweat Soldering, Post Earrings and Finishing.
- Week 4 & 5: Cabochon Ring.
- No experience necessary.
- Supply list for Jewelry 1.
- Please have supplies purchased by the first day of class or plan on purchasing them from the studio the first day of class.
We will have supply kits available that you can purchase the first day of class for $95 as well as your cabochon (which is a separate cost).
Wednesday's starting October 14th: 6-9pm
Don't have 5 weeks to spare? Take our weekend Jewelry 1 Intensive. All the learning packed into 2 days!
Our cancellation policy.