Does this sound like you?
Are you itching to learn the art of jewelry making?
Do you have tons of ideas about jewelry you would love to make, if only you had the skill?
Do you want to learn the skills you need to jump start your jewelry making projects now without having to wait a couple of months before you finish a class?
You're ready to learn what you need to know NOW, so you can take action on your jewelry business.
If so, you're probably ready for our Jewelry 1 intensive!
That's where we can help.
At Harold Studio, not only do we want to help you achieve your goals of learning a new skill, it is our objective to help you be the best you can be at silversmithing. That is why places likeHalstead Bead trust us with their employee training,ASU and NAU ask us to show their metals program our stone setting techniques and many of the best independent jewelry makers in Arizona come to us to learn.
This two day long Jewelry 1 Intensive course will cover:
- Sweat Soldering.
- Ring Making.
- Bezel Setting.
- Intensive Soldering.
Become proficient at silversmithing in one weekend!
- Two months of follow-up support via email so we can pinpoint any challenges you may have working on your new skill at home.
- A list of essential tools we think every home studio needs (that don't break the bank!) in order to set you up for success.
- Includes either:
- One, 1 hour, one on one session in the month following the class to discuss one of the below:
- How to set up your at home studio.
- Challenges you may be having working on your new skill.
- Or 4 open studio sessions in the month following the course
See our facebook page for examples of what students who travel from all over Arizona: from Prescott, to Payson, Tucson, Flagstaff, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Gilbert and Chandler of Harold Studio are making in this class.
We were looking for technical training for a staff member at our jewelry supply company. Johanna worked with us to develop a custom one-on-one class to advance the skills of the individual. It was a highly effective intensive tailored precisely to meet our needs. We would highly recommend classes and custom training at Harold Studio. Johanna is great to work with and an excellent teacher! - Hilary Halstead of Halstead Bead
Our cancellation policy.