Does this sound like you?
If so, you're probably ready for our Jewelry 1 intensive!
That's where we can help.
At Harold Studio, not only do we want to help you achieve your goals of learning a new skill, it is our objective to help you be the best you can be at silversmithing. That is why places like Halstead Bead trust us with their employee training, ASU and NAU ask us to show their metals program our stone setting techniques and many of the best independent jewelry makers in Arizona come to us to learn.
This two day long Jewelry 1 Intensive course includes:
Become proficient at silversmithing in one weekend!
Each Jewelry 1 Intensive Course includes:
• Two months of follow-up support via email so we can pinpoint any challenges you may have working on your new skill at home.
• Includes one, 1 hour, one on one session with Johanna in the Month following the class to discuss anything from:
• How to set up your at home studio
• Challenges you may be having working on your new skill.
• Project troubleshooting
• 1 month of unlimited open studio time after the course
Upcoming Class Dates:
January 26th - January 27th: 9am-5pm
February 23rd - February 24th: 9am-5pm
•See our facebook page for examples of what students who travel from all over Arizona: from Prescott, to Payson, Tucson, Flagstaff, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Gilbert and Chandler of Harold Studio are making in this class
We were looking for technical training for a staff member at our jewelry supply company. Johanna worked with us to develop a custom one-on-one class to advance the skills of the individual. It was a highly effective intensive tailored precisely to meet our needs. We would highly recommend classes and custom training at Harold Studio. Johanna is great to work with and an excellent teacher! - Hilary Halstead of Halstead Bead